This is part of a series I did just after 9/11! It is a series that shows how war affects children's lives. The images are counter-balanced with works showing daily life of children who are not directly impacted by war... each one is done with a prayer for all who have been negatively impacted by all wars.
I would like to invite you to blog into the Art Hous at http://thearthous.blogspot.com to share your ideas and to formulate new goals that further your art business and to mentor others. Because you are perceptive, creative thinkers and leaders, I feel that your presence and participation will be most valuable. Meet you at The Art Hous!
Total Pageviews
Thursday, June 5, 2008
This is part of a series I did just after 9/11! It is a series that shows how war affects children's lives. The images are counter-balanced with works showing daily life of children who are not directly impacted by war... each one is done with a prayer for all who have been negatively impacted by all wars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment